National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
NEMSIS Public Webinar Training Session - 3rd Thursday of Each Month at 10:00 (Mountain Time)
Next Training Session: January 19, 2017 to learn about Version 3 Data Quality Dashboards: Public & State Options.
The NEMSIS TAC will demonstrate the “State Data Quality Dashboard” and how Version 3 data quality reports can be shared with local agencies! A review of the publicly available "NEMSIS V3 Data Quality Dashboard" will begin the training session.
Target Audience: Anyone interested in EMS, data quality efforts, methods to improve, and the value of NEMSIS Version 3.
1. Learn how to use NEMSIS reporting tools to assess national data quality efforts and compare local EMS agency v3 data.
2. Discover reporting tools available to State EMS Office personnel to review NEMSIS Version 3 National Rules triggered by Software Package and EMS Agency.
|Public Webinar Training Session Information||
NEMSIS V3 Data Quality Dashboard - Public View
Date: January 19, 2017
Time: 10:00-11:00 Mountain Time; 12:00-1:00 Eastern; 11:00-12-00 Central; 9:00-10:00 Pacific
NEMSIS Tool: NEMSIS Version 3 Data Quality
Conference Phone Line: 213-226-1066
Host: Karen Jacobson
Log in to the EMS Agency Service Area Builder
Purpose: This online tool will help EMS Agencies identify the Zip Codes, County Codes, and Census Tract Codes in each State that are included in their Service Area.
NEMSIS Version 3 EMS Agency Service Area Builder - Training Video (live webinar recorded on May 19th, 2016)
NEMSIS TAC Version 2.2.1 Standard Reports - Pre-Created
To access the NEMSIS v2.2.1 National Reporting Services Pre-Created Reports:
Use the username and password listed below:
National reports were developed by the NEMSIS TAC in 2007-2008 using the national subset of data and making this information available publicly. One intent of these reports, and their detailed specification, is for EMS software companies to build local reports based on the national reports. Once created, this will allow EMS agencies to pull the same information available at the national level to allow for comparison and benchmarking.
During the Spring of 2014 the NEMSIS TAC updated the report folders to allow for more intuitive use of the available reports. The specifications for each report are listed below based on the new report categories.
Please Note: Reports below not underlined (no hyperlink) do not have an associated specification document.
NEMSIS v2.2.1 Report Specification Categories
- Cardiac Arrest by Patient Age Range
- Cardiac Arrest Etiology
- Cardiac Arrest Frequency
- Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation Attempted
- Cardiac Arrest User Generated Report
- Current Composition of the NEMSIS Data Warehouse
- CMS Service Level
- Incident Location Type
- Patient Complaint Reported by Disptach
- Patient Demographics
- Pediatirc Frequency Report
- Pediatric User Generated Report
- Trauma Cause of Injury
- Trauma Frequency Report
- Trauma Patient Disposition
- Trauma User Generated Report
- Urbanicity Frequency Report
- Urbanicity User Generated Report