National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
NEMSIS National Event Data Cube
The NEMSIS National Event Data Cube has been developed to provide users general data browsing access to a subset of elements extracted from the National EMS Database.
A series of tutorials have been created to familiarize the user with the tools and features of the data cube interface. They can be found on our homepage by selecting from the top menu: Reporting Tools -> Reports -> Reporting Demos. We STRONGLY encourage review of the tutorials before attempting to use the data cube interface.
Requirements to Connect to the National Cube:
- Use Internet Explorer (version 7.0 or higher) as your browser.
- Optional: Register nemsis.org as a secure site for proper exporting of data.
- On your IE browser click on Tools > Internet Options > Security tab
- On the Security tab choose Local Intranet and click on Sites and Advanced button
- On the Add this website to the zone: enter https://www.nemsis.org and click Add button
- Click on the Close button and click OK button
NEMSIS National Event Enhanced Cube v2 Element Reporting Availability
NEMSIS National Event Cube v2 Data Dictionary:
The NEMSIS National Event Cube has been modified to allow for multiple entry configuration of certain Data Elements within the cube. The NEMSIS National Enhanced Cube v2 Data Dictionary, the NEMSIS National Enhanced Cube v2 Element and Value List, and the NEMSIS/NEDARC Query Manual have been updated to reflect these changes.
- NEMSIS National Enhanced Cube v2 Data Dictionary (pdf) (Updated, Aug 6, 2013)
- NEMSIS National Enhanced Cube v2 Element and Value List (xls) (Updated, Aug 6, 2013)
- NEMSIS/NEDARC: Introduction to the NEMSIS Cube/Query Manual (pdf) (Updateded, Oct 23, 2013)
Accessing the NEMSIS National Event Cube:
To access to the national cube:
Use the username and password listed below:
Be aware that if your Internet Explorer settings are set to warn you about security, you might get the message below when trying to export: "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options..." To avoid losing your work ignore this message and click on the export icon again.