National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services
Kansas Board of EMS
900 SW Jackson Landon State Ofc Bldg Room 1031
Topeka KS 66612-1228
General Phone: (785) 296-7296
EMS Website: http://www.ksbems.org/
NEMSIS V3 Implementation ToolsState V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on June 7, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: March 31, 2017
- Went "Live" with Version 3.4.0: January 1, 2016
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 2017
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: v3.4.0
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Beta testing began October 1, 2015.
EMS agencies are transitioning to Version 3.4.0 throughout the State.
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html