National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
Phone: (859) 256-3572
Director of Field Operations
Phone: (859) 256-3571
Executive Director KBEMS
Phone: (859) 256-3565
Kentucky Board of EMS
118 James Court, Suite 50
Lexington, KY 40505
EMS Website: Kentucky KBEMS-Welcome!
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
Kentucky Board of EMS Version 3 State Database can receive all v3.3.4 elements. At this time no specific state list of elements has been identified. Posted 07-23-2015
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on April 29, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2015
- Went "Live" with Version 3.3.4: November 1, 2014
(and began accepting v3.4.0 in Q1 2016)
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: July 1, 2015
- Kentucky Bureau of EMS currently accepts both v3.3.4 and v3.4.0.
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
November 1, 2014 - Version 3.3.4 site went live and available to agencies.
January 1, 2015 - Agencies to begin using Version 3 site unless already using a different ePCR.
July 1, 2015 - Mandatory reporting begins for all agencies.
October 12, 2015 - KY's provided V2.2.1 collection software disabled.
December 31, 2015 - KY's V2.2.1 site disabled.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on September 29, 2016.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: April 15, 2015
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): February 2015
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html