National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
MN Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board
MN EMS Regulatory Board
2829 University Ave. Southeast Ste 310
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone: (651) 201-2800 or (218) 830-0436
EMS Website: Minnesota EMS Regulatory Board
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on April 11, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 2017
- Went "Live" with v3.4.0: April 1, 2016
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: December 2017
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: v3.4.0
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Planned date "Live v3.4.0 system" for web entry environment: April 1, 2016.
Planned date "Live v3.4.0 system" will accept 3rd party XML files: April 1, 2016.
Actual patient records will be collected beginning April 1, 2016.
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html