National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
EMS Systems Manager
Phone: (406) 444-6098
State EMS Director
Phone: (406) 444-4460
MT Dept of Public Health & Human Services
Po Box 202951
Helena, MT 59620
EMS Website: Montana EMS & Trauma Systems
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on January 31, 2017.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2017
- Planned date for Version 3 to "Go Live": March 1, 2017
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: Not yet determined
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: Not yet determined
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
4th Quarter 2016: Soft Date for training for direct entry system users.
4th Quarter 2016: Soft Date - v3 available for direct entry and 3rd party software testing.
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html