National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
Lindsey B. Narloch
North Dakota Department of Health
Division of EMS and Trauma
1720 Burlington Dr.
Bismarck, ND 58504
EMS Website: North Dakota EMS Systems
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on May 26, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: Projected date: December 31, 2017
- Planned date for Version 3 to "Go Live": Not yet determined
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 1, 2018
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: Not yet determined
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Working with State Receive & Process Data vendor to determine exact timeline.
January 1, 20187 - All EMS agencies submitting using NEMSIS 3.4.
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html