National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Phone: (802) 951-0106
EMS Website: Office of EMS & Injury Prevention Home Page- Vermont Department of Health
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: Tentatively Q2 2017.
- Went "Live" with Version 3.4.0: December 15, 2016
Target v3 "Go Live" Date 12/01/2016: EMS Agencies using the State EMS System (SIREN) directly (web entry).
10-01-2016: Statewide training begins for State EMS System (SIREN) directly (web entry),
Anytime Q4 2016: The SIREN system can receive 3rd party v3 XML files via web service submission.
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: Tentatively Q2 2017.
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: v3.4.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on January 13, 2017.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: January 6, 2017
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): December 2016
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html