National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
Anne Vossbrink, MS
EMS & Trauma Data Manager
Phone: (602) 364-3164
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services,
Data & Quality Assurance Section
Arizona Department of Health Services
150 N 18th Ave, Suite 540
Phoenix, AZ 85007-3248
EMS Website: Arizona Department of EMS & Trauma Systems
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on April 25, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: July 31, 2016
- Went "Live" with Version 3.3.4: October 18, 2014
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: Between July 2015 and July 2016
- Arizona Bureau of EMS currently accepts both v3.3.4 (ending 12/31/2016) and v3.4.0.
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
For 3rd Party XML files, Arizona Bureau of EMS is open to any EMS Agencies and software companies who are interested.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on September 29, 2016.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: January 2015
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): January 2015
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html