National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
EMS Data Manager
Brian S. Casey
Arkansas Department of Health, Section of EMS
5800 W. 10th Street, Suite 800
Little Rock, AR. 72204
Phone: (501) 661-2333
EMS Website: Arkansas Department of Health EMS Website
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on February 3, 2017.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: Q1 2017
- Went "Live" with Version 3.4.0: January 3, 2017
- Planned date that all EMS agencies must submit Version 3.4.0 data: April 1, 2017
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: v3.4.0
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Went "Live" with Beta Testing for v3.4.0 for web entry environment: January 3, 2017.
Planned date "Live v3.4.0 system" will accept 3rd party XML files: mid-February 2017.
Actual patient records will be collected beginning January 2017.
Training will be offered through webinars.
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html