National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Director of the Office of EMS
Phone: (302) 223-1357
EMS Data Manager
Phone: (302) 857-5915
Division of Public Health
Emergency Medical Services and Preparedness Section
100 Sunnyside Rd.
Smyrna, DE. 19977
EMS Website: Delaware EMS
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on August 25, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2017
- Planned date for Version 3 to "Go Live": January 2018
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: December 31, 2018
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: Most Current Version: v3.4.0
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
February-March 2017 - Develop Validation Rules.
May 2017 - Demonstrate Delaware v3 Elite system to State Work Group.
June-July 2017 - Update Delaware v3 Elite based on feedback.
August 2017 - Create criticla care testing group.
September 2017 - Ensure all critical items are in place. Extensive testing by assigned testing groups.
November-December 2017 - Training on Delaware v3 Elite system.
January 2018 - "Go Live".
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html