National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Interim EMS Data Manager
Georgia Department of Public Health
GA Office of EMS and Trauma
2600 Skyland Drive, Lower Level
Atlanta, GA 30319
Phone: (404) 679-0547
EMS Website: Georgia Department of Public Health Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
NEMSIS V3 Implementation Tools
State V3 Implementation Timeline
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on March 10, 2017.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2017
- Went "Live" with v3.4.0: January 1, 2017
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 1, 2018
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the Roll-Out: v3.4.0
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Beta Testing for Direct Users: April 2017.
Beta Testing 3rd Party Users: May 2017.
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html