Guam Fire Department
Marine Corps Drive
Tamuning, Guam 96913
Guam Department of Public Health and Social Services
PO Box 2816
Hagatna, Guam 96910
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on October 11, 2017.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: October 2017
- Went "Live" with Version 3.4.0: October 2017
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: October 2017
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on October 14, 2017.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: October 2017
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): October 2017
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html