Rhode Island Department of Health
Division of Emergency Medical Services
3 Capitol Hill, Room 103
Providence, RI 02908
EMS Website: Rhode Island EMS
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on June 3, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: September 30, 2016
- Went "Live" with v3.4.0: April 1, 2016
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: October 1, 2016
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the roll-out: v3.4.0
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on January 26, 2017.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: January 18, 2017
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): July 2016
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html