Wyoming Department of Health, Public Health Division
Office of Emergency Medical Services
6101 Yellowstone Road, Suite 400
Cheyenne, WY 82002
EMS Website: Wyoming Department of Health Division of EMS
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on December 28, 2015.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2015
- Went "Live" with Version 3.4.0: December 31, 2015
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 26, 2016
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the roll-out: v3.4.0
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Phase out NEMSIS V2.2.1 beginning the last week of 2015.
Have all EMS agencies (with the possibility exclusion of critical care) on NEMSIS Version 3 January 1, 2016.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on September 30, 2016.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: September 29, 2016
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): January 2016
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html