EMS State Data Cube
A username and password is required to access state specific information, if you do not have a NEMSIS account, please click here to request one. If you forgot your username or password, use the Forgot Password link in the footer section of the page.
The State Data Cube has been developed to provide state members access to their own NEMSIS data.
Create a report using the EMS Data Cube
- Review which NEMSIS National Data Elements can be extracted.
- Review a brief tutorial for quick tips and a better experience.
- Use FireFox browser for optimal performance.
- Get started! Practice is the best teacher.
To access the EMS State Data Cube
Use your NEMSIS TAC assigned username and password
Access Millions of EMS records here: Connect to the NEMSIS Cube
A series of tutorials have been created to familiarize the user with the tools and features of the data cube interface. They can be found by clicking here.
Explore data from the NEMSIS Data Cube – based on Type of Service Requested and Calendar Year .
A series of tutorials have been created to familiarize the user with the tools and features and we STRONGLY encourage review of the tutorials before attempting to use the data cube interface.
Requirements to Connect to the Cube:
- 1. Use Internet Explorer (version 7.0 or higher) as your browser
- 2. Use the username and password provided to you by NEMSIS. (same as NDX)
- 3. Optional: Register nemsis.com as a secure site for proper exporting of data.
- On your IE browser clic on Tools > Internet Options > Security tab
- On the Security tab choose Local intranet and click on Sites and Advanced button
- On the Add this website to the zone: enter https://www.nemsis.org and click Add button
Be aware that if your Internet Explorer settings are set to warn you about security, you might get the message below when trying to export: "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options..." To avoid losing your work ignore this message and click on the export icon again.
NEMSIS V2 EMS Cube Data Dictionary:
The NEMSIS EMS Cube has been modified to allow for multiple entry configuration of certain data elements within the cube. The Data Dictionary, Element and Values List, and Query Manual will be useful for generating reports.