Emergency Medical Services
Center for Health Protection
Arkansas Department of Health
5800 West 10th Street, Suite 800
Little Rock, AR 72204
Health Website: Arkansas Department of Health
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on July 25, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q3 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q4 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: We will no longer accept v3.4 data 30 days before the sunset date. Our hope is that this will give agencies time to have all runs submitted.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 7, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html