In the EMS Data Cube you can explore the public NEMSIS data sets. This includes Version 2 (V2) that houses EMS data from 2014-2016 and Version 3 (V3) EMS data from 2017-2019. This powerful analytic cube allows users to access, filter and compare nationwide EMS data.
Create a report using the V2 and V3 EMS Data Cube:
- Use Internet Explorer or Firefox browser for optimal performance.
- Click the link below to login.
- Select either V2 or V3 data.
- Review which NEMSIS National Data Elements can be extracted.
- Review a brief tutorial for quick tips and a better experience.
- Get started! Practice is the best teacher.
Use the username and password below to access the cube:
Requirements to connect to the cube:
- Use Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser
- Use the username and password provided to you by the NEMSIS TAC.
- Optional: Register nemsis.com as a secure site for proper exporting of data.
NEMSIS V3 EMS Cube Data Dictionary & Resources:
NEMSIS V2 EMS Cube Data Dictionary & Resources:
A series of tutorials have been created to familiarize the user with the tools and features of the data cube interface. They can be found by clicking here.