In the EMS Data Cube you can explore the public NEMSIS data sets. This includes Version 2 (V2) that houses EMS data from 2014-2016 and Version 3 (V3) EMS data from 2017-2020. This powerful analytic cube allows users to access, filter, and compare nationwide EMS data.
Create a report using the V2 and V3 EMS Data Cube:
- Use Internet Explorer or Firefox browser for optimal performance.
- Click the link below to login.
- Select either V2 or V3 data.
- Review which NEMSIS National Data Elements can be extracted.
- Review a brief tutorial for quick tips and a better experience.
- Get started! Practice is the best teacher.
Use the username and password below to access the cube:
Each Monday, the V3 EMS Data Cubes may intermittently be offline as new data are processed into the Cube. Check back later if you are unable to access the Cube.
Requirements to connect to the cube:
- Use Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser
- Use the username and password provided to you by the NEMSIS TAC.
- Optional: Register nemsis.com as a secure site for proper exporting of data.