OH Division of EMS
1970 W Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43223
EMS Website: Welcome to Ohio Division of Emergency Medical Services
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on July 25, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q4 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q4 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: This will depend on how long the transition takes for moving agencies from 3.4 to 3.5. Once an acceptable % is reached we will cease accepting 3.4. That threshold will be determined at a later date.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 9, 2021.
- Date of first V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html