Anne Vossbrink, MS
EMS & Trauma Data Manager
Phone: (602) 364-3164
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services,
Data & Quality Assurance Section
Arizona Department of Health Services
150 N 18th Ave, Suite 540
Phoenix, AZ 85007-3248
EMS Website: Arizona Department of EMS & Trauma System
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on May 9, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": 11-14-2022
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q2 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: July 1, 2023
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
For 3rd party XML files, Arizona Bureau of EMS is open to any EMS Agencies and software companies who are interested.
Please reach out the Anne Vossbrink prior to attempting to submit V3.5 data to AZ-PIERS so the configurations can be adjusted.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 7, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html