EMS Data Manager
Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency (ICEMA)
1425 S D Street
San Bernardino CA 92415
EMS Program Manager
California EMS Authority
10901 Gold Center Drive, Suite 400
Rancho Cordova, CA 95814
EMS Website: California EMS
Please refer to the California EMS Authority website and the CEMSIS page for details related to California NEMSIS 3 requirements and resources such as suggested lists: https://www.emsa.ca.gov/CEMSIS.
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard
was last updated on September 21, 2016.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2016
- Went “Live” with Version 3 (CEMSIS is only accepting v3.4.0 data): October 1, 2014
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 1, 2017
- Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Notice from CA EMSA January 5, 2016 “New State EMS Data System Requirements” (PDF)
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was
last updated on September 29, 2016.
- Date of First V3 Submission: September 2014
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): September 2014
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page.
If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: