Colorado Dept of Public Health & Environment
Health Facilities & Emergency Medical Services Division
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80246-1530
EMS Website: Emergency Medical & Trauma Services
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on May 9, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": 09-14-2022
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q2 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: TBD
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
In accordance with Colorado Rule (6 CCR 1015-3), all licensed ambulance agencies were required to submit data in accordance with NEMSIS version (3.5) by January 1, 2023.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 8, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html