Maine Emergency Medical Services
45 Commerce Drive Suite 1
152 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
J. Sam Hurley, MPH, EMPS, NRP
Phone: (207) 626-3865
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on April 9, 2021.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5.0 to "Go Live": Q3-Q4 of 2021
- Planned time frame for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3.5.0: Q3-Q4 of 2021
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 3.4.0 data:
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 9, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html