Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
Division of Public and Behavioral Health - EMS
4126 Technology Way, Suite 100
Carson City, NV 89706
Fax: (775) 687-7595
Health Website: Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH)
EMS Website: Emergency Medical Services
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on February 2, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q4 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q4 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: 1/1/2024
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 9, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html