Phone: (505) 476-8247
New Mexico Department of Health EMS Bureau
1301 Siler Road, Bldg F
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Kyle L. Thornton
NM EMS Bureau Chief
EMS Website: New Mexico Emergency Medical Services
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on February 2, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q2-Q3 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q3 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: December 31, 2023
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Vendors with agencies/services in New Mexico need to contact Charles Becvarik, NM EMS Data Coord., (email@example.com) at the NM EMS Bureau.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 9, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html