Peter Geissert, MS, MPH
Evaluation & Data Management Analyst
EMS & Trauma Systems
Oregon Department of Human Services, Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 465
Portland, OR 97232
EMS Website: Oregon EMS & Trauma Systems Home Page
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on April 3, 2018.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: January 1, 2019
- Went “Live” with Version 3.3.4″: July 1, 2015
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 1, 2019
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on September 29, 2016.
- Date of First V3 Data Submission: February 2016
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): May 2015
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html