Texas Department of State Health Services
1100 W 49th Street
Austin, TX 78756
EMS Website: Texas Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Management-Home Page
Support Website: Texas Department of State Health Services' Injury Epidemiology & Surveillance Branch - Home Page
Support Phone: (800) 242-3652
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on April 7, 2021.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 3.3.4 data: Texas will transition to Version 3.4.0 August 1, 2021
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3.4.0 August 1, 2021
- Planned transition date for receiving Version 3.5.0 No plans yet
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 7, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html