Director of the Office of Injury Prevention
Texas EMS/Trauma Registries Manager
Phone: (512) 776-2083
Texas Department of State Health Services
1100 W 49th Street
Austin, TX 78756
EMS Website: Texas Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Management-Home Page
Support Website: Texas Department of State Health Services' Injury Epidemiology & Surveillance Branch - Home Page
Support Phone: (800) 242-3652
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on May 9, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q3 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q3 of 2023, Q4 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: TBD
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Updated State Schematron and XSD files will be sent to all Texas EMS Registry End-Users later this spring. This will include additional details regarding the Texas transition plan to NEMSIS V3.5 submissions.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 7, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html