EMS Database Administrator
Phone: (801) 641-9164
Utah State Department of Health
Bureau of EMS & Preparedness
PO Box 142004
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2004
EMS Website: Utah Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on February 2, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q2-Q3 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q4 of 2023;
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: 1/1/2024
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 13, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html