Virginia Department of Health
Office of Emergency Medical Services
1041 Technology Park Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23059
EMS Website: Virginia Department of Health - Office of EMS Home Page
Support Website: https://vaemstcc.zendesk.com
Support Phone: 804-888-9149
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on June 14, 2023.
- Planned time frame for 3.5 testing plan: Late June to July 31, 2023
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5.0 to “Go Live”: August 1, 2023
- Planned time frame for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3.5.0: December 31, 2023
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 3.4.0 data: December 31, 2023
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Should any issues come up during the testing time frame that affect the timeline, adjustments may be needed.
For questions regarding published timelines or 3.5 items, please contact OEMS support at email@example.com
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 13, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html