Georgia Office of EMS and Trauma
Division of Health Protection
Georgia Department of Public Health
1680 Phoenix Blvd, Ste 200
Atlanta, Georgia 30349-5576
EMS Website: Georgia Department of Public Health Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on March 10, 2017.
- Planned closure date for receiving Version 2.2.1 data: December 31, 2017
- Went "Live" with v3.4.0: January 1, 2017
- Planned date for all EMS agencies to move to Version 3: January 1, 2018
- What NEMSIS Version will be used with the roll-out: v3.4.0
Additional Information on the transition timeline:
Beta Testing for Direct Users: April 2017.
Beta Testing 3rd Party Users: May 2017.
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on October 11, 2017.
- Date of First v3 Data Submission: October 7, 2017
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the v3 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date): January 2017
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html