Georgia Office of EMS and Trauma
Division of Health Protection
Georgia Department of Public Health
1680 Phoenix Blvd, Ste 200
Atlanta, Georgia 30349-5576
Health Website: Georgie Department of Public Health
EMS Website: Georgia Department of Public Health Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Information regarding the state transition to and implementation of the v3 Data Standard was last updated on February 2, 2023.
- Planned time frame for Version 3.5 to "Go Live": Q4 of 2023
- Planned time frame transitioning of all provider EMS agencies to v3.5.0 data: Q4 of 2023
- Planned closure date for no longer accepting v3.4 data: November 1, 2023
Submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database:
Information regarding submission to the Version 3 National EMS Database was last updated on April 8, 2021.
- Date of First V3.5.0 Data Submission:
- Month and Year of First Record(s) in the V3.5.0 Database (Unit Notified by Dispatch Date):
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view much of the content on this page. If you need the current version of Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html